- Open the Dashlane web app at : https://app.dashlane.com/
- Enter your master password to login (on PicKey, you won’t have to )
- Go to My Account > Settings > Export
- Select format as CSV.
- Enter master password again.
- Your download may get downloaded as a .zip file.
- Unzip the zip file and use credentials.csv file to import your passwords into PicKey.
That’s it, you have successfully exported your passwords from Dashlane.
This concludes this import guide.
Related Blog Post : Switch to PicKey : How to Export Passwords from Dashlane ?