As a macOS user, follow the following steps :
- Open your 1Password application, ensure you are logged-in.
- Go to File > Export > All Items.
- Enter your Master Password (with PicKey, you won’t have to )
- Select the file name, location. Then select Include Column Labels and export file format (CSV).
- Click Save
That’s it, you’ve exported your passwords from macOS.
As a Windows user, follow these steps to export your passwords :
- Open your 1Password application, ensure you are logged-in
- Select the items you want to export (passwords).
- Right-Click on the selected items and seelct Export.
- Choose the file name, location and select export format as CSV .
- Click Save.
That’s it, you’ve exported your passwords from Windows.
This concludes this import guide.
Related Blog Post : Switch to PicKey : How to Export Passwords from 1Password ?